Stillwater, Ok July, 25 (The Oklahoma Post)-
Our recent news stories involving Payne County corruption have opened the eyes of many who were intentionally kept in the dark in Stillwater Oklahoma. The amount of families affected is staggering. The Oklahoma Post has decided to act by helping the families in any way possible. We are collecting and organizing information about the parties involved, to ensure their voices are heard, and to assist with ensuring Justice.
Six states have laws allowing citizens to impanel grand juries through the process of collecting signatures on petitions, Oklahoma is one of those States. You will be contacted by a third party that will be identified through an email from The Oklahoma Post, in regards to providing further information and possibly with the assistance of signature collection.
If you have had problems in Stillwater, Payne County, Oklahoma involving your family and children in a Stillwater Oklahoma family court, a divorce, or a criminal matter that was tainted by corruption; or if the judges, officers of the courts, court reporters, Oklahoma Department of Human Services and/or police coerced you in any way, withheld information, would not accept exhibits or evidence, delayed/changed court dates, falsified information…then please send us an email or message us in the form below. A list is being compiled for an Oklahoma Grand Jury and as witnesses for current and future cases being filed.
- your OSCN Case Numbers
- the names of the attorneys representing yourself, the State of Oklahoma, and the opposing party
- the names of the Stillwater Police Department employees/officers or Payne County Sherriff employees/officers who worked on your case
- the names of the third-party non-profits, such as the Saville Center, who may have had access to your case
- the names of DHS and CASA workers who may have had access to your case
- a general description of the exact actions by those that led to your injustice
* please redact the names of minor children and identifying information of any children involved in your case
Do not be embarrassed about the circumstances involving your case. What happened to you was probably illegal and the State of Oklahoma may have intentionally worked against your family in an illegal way, not for your family as the law prescribes. We will not share this information, if not already public, with anyone other than organizers, investigators, legislatures, and attorneys filing lawsuits.
A Man Born Blind Receives Sight
Whenever someone was capable, Jesus demanded their faith. I hope your eyes are opened to faith.
- Now as Jesus passed by, He saw a man who was blind from birth. 2. And His disciples asked Him, saying, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” 3. Jesus answered, “Neither this man nor his parents sinned, but that the works of God should be revealed in him. 4. I must work the works of Him who sent Me while it is day; the night is coming when no one can work. 5. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.” 6. When He had said these things, He spat on the ground and made clay with the saliva; and He anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay. 7. And He said to him, “Go, wash in the pool of Siloam” (which is translated, Sent). So he went and washed, and came back seeing. 8. Therefore the neighbors and those who previously had seen that he was blind said, “Is not this he who sat and begged?” 9. Some said, “This is he.” Others said, “He is like him.” He said, “I am he.” 10. Therefore they said to him, “How were your eyes opened?” 11. He answered and said, “A Man called Jesus made clay and anointed my eyes and said to me, ‘Go to the pool of Siloam and wash.’ So I went and washed, and I received sight.”
(Writing by Rachel Madison; Editing by Robbie Robertson)
Copyright 2022 The Oklahoma Post
* This publication contains the opinion and facts of the Ownership of The Oklahoma Post and others who use The Oklahoma Post platform to voice their opinion and expertise. This news article, education, sports update, health news, faith story, public awareness or opinion piece and similar throughout The Oklahoma Post, TheOkPost.com are guest columns that make an argument, delivered in the author’s own voice, based on fact or their opinion drawn from the information they understand at such time to be reliable, and drawn from an author’s expertise, verifiable information, or personal experience and are not necessarily the views of The Oklahoma Post. Any content provided by our bloggers, columnist, or authors are of their opinion, usually for their community, and do not intend to malign any group, religion, minority, company, or anyone or anything. The Oklahoma Post’s goal is to offer readers community, a robust range of ideas, on newsworthy events or issues of broad public concern from people outside The Oklahoma Post while exercising the freedom of speech of citizens.